We want you to know exactly what to expect before, during and after our service visit to your home or office.
BEFORE A&W CARPET CREW ARRIVES
Preparation for the arrival of our carpet cleaning techs is very simple. We ask that you remove any valuable or fragile items, vacuum all visible carpet and remove furniture that may be blocking areas you want cleaned.
Vacuuming and furniture removal are services that we provide as well. Ask our customer care representative for details when setting your appointment.
While in your home A&Ws Crew will:
- Conduct a pre-inspection of the rooms and/or items to be cleaned, noting any heavily soiled areas or traffic patterns.
- Discuss the process with you and answer any questions you may have.
- Carefully move furniture in the rooms (except very large items, such as pianos, china cabinets, entertainment armoires, etc.).
- Pre-treat any areas of concern to ensure the most thorough cleaning.
- Clean the entire area using our exclusive hot water extraction method.
- Apply deodorizer or protector as requested, and groom the carpet.
- Return your furniture to its original location, placing protective pads underneath.
To ensure you are 100% satisfied with our service, you will join us for a final inspection of all areas that a cleaning service was performed.
AFTER A&W LEAVES YOUR HOME FRESH AS THE NORTHWEST!
The truck-mounted vacuum system is one of the best ways to clean carpet because of its powerful extraction of moisture. Even so, there will still be a slight dampness to carpets and furniture. By turning up the heat, running the air conditioner or utilizing fans the drying process will take less time.
Take note of the pointers below:
- Be sure to leave the protective pads under furniture legs and any paper used with upholstered items in place until the carpet and/or furniture is completely dry to avoid any color transfer.
- You may walk on your carpet immediately after cleaning, but avoid wearing street shoes, as they may re-soil your carpet. Be especially careful when walking from damp, carpeted areas onto non-carpeted areas to avoid slipping.
- If for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with the work performed, simply notify us within ten days of the cleaning and we will be happy to address any concerns you may have.