Water restoration needs to start immediately, which is why we are available 24/7.
24/7 EMERGENCY WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION
A&W Water Restoration Crew or a pair of Rubber Boots?
It doesn’t matter if it’s a broken pipe, roof leak, overflowing commode or excess rain, floods are no fun. Water damage due to home leaks or flooding is rarely expected but nonetheless how quickly you react is imperative. Damage control means removing the water immediately. This is when you call the experts. A&W technicians are on call 24/7 and will be happy to extract the excess water to assure that little to no damage occurs during this emergency.They arrive on the scene with powerful, state-of-the-art equipment that extracts the water from your home.
Our extraction experts are trained to deal with water removal emergencies, and they will contact you within 15-30 minutes of your initial call. They will also advise you how to minimize the water damage until our crew arrives, which is always in three hours or less.
MINIMIZE THE DAMAGE
- If possible, stop the water at its source.
- Turn off the electricity and remove small electrical devices from the areas with excess water, if it is safe to do so.
- Avoid walking on wet carpet.
- Remove small furnishings from carpeted areas or place aluminum foil under furniture legs. This helps prevent permanent rust of furniture stains.
- Hang draperies and pin up furniture skirts to avoid contact with wet floors.
- Remove any breakables, moisture-sensitive and high value items, as well as items that may stain floor coverings. Check under the beds and other furnishings.
- Plan for restoration crews to move furniture into dry areas.
- Wash your hands after handling damaged items.
- Avoid the possibility of electric shock. Do not use home vacuum or shop vacuum to remove the water.
- Avoid the temptation to turn on fans or heating and air conditioning units as they may spread contamination if the situation is sewage-related